When is the right time to hire an Outsourced Vice President of Sales?
Bring in a Sidehill Outsourced Vice President of Sales when you need to quickly identify the root of your sales woes, efficiently devise a plan to improve sales, and get your organization ready for a permanent VP of Sales. Whether you are a startup, a family business or an established company – hiring an Outsourced VP will help your executives stay focused on their priorities and strengths while maximizing your organization’s revenue.
Do you currently identify with any of these common sales issues? If so, now is the time to put an Outsourced VP of Sales in place.
- You don’t have a sales process.
- Proposals plateau.
- Your sales and sales team are also stuck, not able to move to the next level.
- The right sales people are missing from your team.
- You don’t know exactly who the right sales person is.
- Compensation plans are not motivating enough or not affordable – i.e. not effective.
- Sales is not your strength, or any your executives’ core competency.
- You don’t have the time or desire to handle manage a sales team.
- You don’t know how to manage a sales team.
At Sidehill Consulting, we take on your sales department from top to bottom. We are involved with hiring, training and managing your sales team. We ride along and sit in on sales calls and conduct weekly sales meetings. We structure your sales department in a way that sets your team up for success and holds them accountable.
You run your business, we’ll run your sales department. All in preparation for you to eventually hire a Vice President of Sales.
What can you expect when you bring on a Sidehill VP of Sales? In the first 90 days:
- Development of a sales business plan and a unique sales process.
- Assessment of current sales team and determination of any resources needed.
- Recruitment, interviewing and hiring of new sales people.
- Custom compensation plans outlined.
- Sales goals clearly defined, as well as metrics for measuring and forecasting.
- Selection/optimization of a tracking database (CRM).
- Manage sales meetings, both as a department and one-on-one.
- Pipeline reports created and presented.
- Accurate sales forecasts.
- Best practices continually developed.
- Sales team held accountable to metrics and goals.
- Corrective action and training, as needed.
- Contract consulting, negotiation and delivery.
- Attendance at executive/owner/GM meetings.
No one knows your business better than you. Sidehill knows sales. It’s all we do. Let’s work together to improve your sales performance!
Powered by Sales Xceleration Outsourced VP of Sales.